I'm going to start by walking the dog in the woods. A friend mentioned a meditation practice where you ask a tree a question and then listen for the tree to answer. I think it would be best if I went by myself but the dog really needs a walk.
The question I will ask: What does the universe want of me?
Why is it so difficult for me to discover my passion? If I had something I felt passionate about, I could pursue it. I'd like to live my life fully and as I've entered my forties, it's becoming all too clear that I don't have all the time in the world to wait for something to happen. Yet still I procrastinate as a rule. It's comfortable and safe. Tick, tick, tick.
So this will be my journey of discovering my passion and pursuing it. I will be open to messages from all sources. I will pay attention to coincidences. I will listen to trees and the entire universe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment